Senin, 07 Mei 2012

E-BOOK


          I usually buy or borrow a book to read. I need that to gain my knowledge. And maybe I will know nothing if I didn’t do that. The book is made from paper and often makes me bustled to bring that book because the size of the book. But now, there is a solution for my problem, it is E-book. We know that E-book is Electronic book, it means that E-book is a kind of book but it is created in digital mode. It can be read in computer, tabs, handphone etc. And don’t worry about water because E-book is endure with water and can’t be cut physically. The E-book is kind of file so you will not worry again about the size of book, I mean you will not be bustle because you mustn’t bring a big book again in your bag.


       And don’t worry if you don’t have an E-book you need because you can easily copy the file from your friend. In spite of E-book is exist in this world, don’t forget to still read the real book and you should like to write your own book, maybe the people can be inspired by yours.

Leave a Reply

 
 

Followers