Sabtu, 31 Maret 2012

-My Boarding House-

    As we know, our live in our campus is no complete without living in

the boarding house. And the best boarding house is very important to make us

feel happy to study everytime. More pleasure boarding house can make us

more enjoy in studying. Like the second house, we usually do our activities

like activities in home here. They are like washing, sweeping the floor and

many more. And cause of that, I choose to live in a boarding house in Keputih,

it's plain but comfortable to be stayed.


    I believe that there is a reason why we choose our boarding house,

right? Same with me, in my boarding house I get some facilities like TV, rice

cooker, water, PC, pleasure mattress and useful books from my senior.

Furthermore, the people in this place are very friendly. Funny and sometime

like a clown, so funny I guess, hehehe. They are had the conscience to give

good input and good advice for my education and my attitude in the solving

some problem in my life. They are like a family for me. So interesting.

    And I always have a confidence that the people who have ever

lived here, someday, will be success in their own line. Because they are

extraordinary people. ^^


Leave a Reply

 
 

Followers